The Learn to Row Course
All new rowers will join our Tier One squad. You will be grouped with athletes of similar experience and be taught by our experienced and British Rowing qualified coaches.
Learn to Row courses were introduced at Grosvenor in 2008. We were an original British Rowing pioneer club for the scheme.
Since then more than 500 people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities have graduated from our courses. Including:
- ⭐️Three of the Men who raced in The Thames Cup at Henley Royal Regatta in 2013.
- ⭐️Two of the Senior women who won at Henley Women's Regatta in 2014.
- ⭐️Two of the ladies who reached the final of Henley Women's Regatta in 2016
- ⭐️The 2015/16 Cambridge University Women's Boat Club President
- ⭐️Many of our Henley Masters Regatta finalists from 2015 and 2016
Please complete the Learn To Row Google form for more information
* Please note, the Junior Squad is now at full capacity and we are no longer able to accomodate new starters. However, please fill in the Google form including the child's age to be included on the waiting list.